*Watched Tea for Two for my upcoming old film style post. Not my favourite Doris Day film, but the style and the title song stuck in my head all week!
*Pancake day was great – I discovered have not lost my superior flipping skills
*Saw a car with the licence plate BFG, had to get a pic.
*Pretty display in a garden centre near my work. Easter is on the way 🙂
*Bit of crappy sketch work but I’m trying to get back into it. I really missed drawing.
*Discovered at work that I should not be allowed near a spreadsheet (lots of crossing out) – shame that is the main focus of my job…damn.
*Little outfit sneak peek. Wearing the necklace I showed here.
*This is Charles, my new cartoon. More adventures with him to come up.
*Discovered a new card game called Flux. This is the Pirate version. Lots of rules, but once you’ve got the hang of them it’s very fun.
*Went out last night and had an awesome time dancing away. Just a pic of us admiring the green light we were stood under.
Also in other news, I just found out that the lovely Sparkly Flamingo has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much – I’m very proud! 🙂
So apparently I’m supposed to tell you 7 facts about myself? Here it goes then:
1. I have lived in over 20 houses in my almost 24 years. I think to say that I moved around a lot is an understatement.
2. My idea of a good night is hanging out with friends playing board games. Yes, I’m that girl.
3. I’m a huge (and I mean huge) Harry Potter fan and have been since I was 11. Yes, I’m also that girl.
4. I’m very close to my parents and Skype them pretty much every day I’m home since they live abroad.
5. Any excuse to wear fancy dress, I will take it.
6. I don’t like airplane food, but rather enjoy opening up all the little boxes and packets.
7. Due to my moving around, I picked up an American accent for a few years. Didn’t even live in America and I’m originally from Yorkshire. *Shakes head*.
Thank you again Sparkly Flamingo!
So, not sure how many people I’m supposed to award but here are the blogs I think deserve the title:
Sorry for such a long post!