Happy new year! Instead of the usual resolutions, I’ve decided to do #19for2019 instead. It’s pretty much the same kind of thing but more of a list of things to do. 19 things to be precise. I want to tick off as many as possible. The cool thing about this list is you can put anything on it big or small.
#19for2019 comes from Gretchen Rubin’s podcast “Happier” and I remember listening to last years 18 for 2018 lists from her and all the listeners and wanted to take part. However it wasn’t on the cards for me – I definitely wasn’t in the right frame of mind in 2018.
I’m all for it this year though, so check out my list for #19for2019:
- Go trampolining with mum
- Get to target at Slimming World (the happy weight not the super skinny one)
- Finish Florida 2015 scrapbook. Yes you read that right and no I haven’t finished it yet!
- Make and finish wedding & honeymoon scrapbook
- Finish Tangled jigsaw
- Visit York
- Make 5 recipes from Mowgli cook book I got for my birthday this year
- Get a denim jacket and sew my patch collection onto it
- Vlog Japan – Currently I just do musical roundups of trips. I partly attempted to vlog our honeymoon but kept chickening out. This time I want to go for it.
- Put up a towel rail and fix the towel hook in our ensuite. A niggly job that I’ve been putting off!
- See something at the theatre
- Archive and organise my mountain of paperwork
- Scrapbook and organise the giant box of sentimental bits and bobs I’ve accumulated over the years.
- Take the tape off the walls, polyfill the holes and touch up the paint in the living room. I can finally call the room finished when I’ve done that!
- Do a 30 day yoga challenge. Long time readers will know my back/arm/repetitive strain issues so I want to see if yoga will help at all. I’m not doing the gym any more so need to do some kind of activity
- Finally do indoor skydiving – this has been on my list for years
- Get a savings app to track my spending better
- Rejig blog layout and transfer photos to new storage platform. I’m currently with Flickr and with all the new changes, I have just over a month to get all my 7 years of photos off there. A huge job!
- Open a new savings account and actually have something in there at the end of the year.