That’s right, a month late but I finally finished my 25 before 25 list. I’ve been wanting to make one for ages after seeing them on other people’s blogs. Plus, I can’t resist a good old list.
Not the best photo – but I decided to map out my goals in my sketchbook. These officially began on the day after my birthday (27th June) so I’ve already started.
1. Visit India – going in October
2. Make a gingerbread house
3. Get to 150 online sales on Random Quirks
4. Be in a happier job
5. Go to The Alchemist bar – in Manchester
6. Get clearer skin
7. Loose weight – be healthier
8. Read 50 books – on my 7th book
9. Paint 25 paintings
10. Dye my hair a random colour
11. Get 100% on both my lego Harry Potter games (geek!)
12. Make sushi
13. Swim regularly – got my membership and have been a couple of times
14. Visit the Manchester Museum
15. Make a rug
16. Go indoor sky diving
17. Watch all 8 Harry Potter films in one weekend
18. Make a scrapbook with all the bits and pieces of memories I’ve been collecting over the years
19. Make a fort in the living room and watch films inside all day
20. Make a 3 course meal all by myself
21. One day, take a photo every hour
22. Take both my businesses to new heights
23. Go to a football game
24. Fill my sketchbook
25. Make a recipe book and cook the recipes inside.
They range from easy to hard things to achieve and I can’t wait to conquer them all. I’ll set up a page on here tracking my progress just in case you’re interested.
Bring it on!
Have you ever made one of these birthday goal lists? Link me to yours if you have one!