I think one of my favourite childhood memories has to be visiting Disneyland Paris when I was 6 years old. I remember it vividly. My first roller coaster, getting my Thumper toy, meeting a pirate and getting my autograph book signed by as many characters as possible.
· That moment at the end of swimming class where they’d throw the foam floats rafts out.
· School trips
· The last day of term & summer holidays
· Being proud of my extensive cuddly toy collection
· Generally not having to worry about everything – no bills or anything
· Being taken care of by my parents
· Riding my bike everywhere
· 90s tv shows were amazing!
· I hate to say this, but school. Since I left, I’ve grown to appreciate learning.
· Late nights (like 8.30, when it was getting dark) of playing in the street with friends
· Birthday parties – especially the ones at the activity centres with the ball pits
· Christmas – that pure excitement and not being able to sleep
· Not worrying how I looked