After a nice couple of days off from blogging, I feel pretty refreshed. Now the only thing that’s standing in my way is my camera’s memory card, or lack of it. What can I say? I’m a slow unpacker. I blame the commute.
There’s a lot of lovely things for me to look forward to this month:
- Blognix – so excited! And I’m looking forward to properly visiting Birmingham for the first time.
- The London to Brighton Trek – though slightly bricking it now – please sponsor, we’re getting close to target!
- My 26th birthday – The first time I’ll ever be working on my birthday but I plan on looking on the bright side as:
- Lady Dinah’s Cat Cafe – I’ll be having afternoon tea there on the weekend after my birthday for a treat. I seriously can’t wait! Cats and tea!
- Hopefully a heatwave? Or is that asking too much?